Change Log - Updates
Fair few new features, QOL improvements. Here's what we added:
- Basic linking - put a single URL in and no matter where the visitor is from, it'll take them there.
- 404 Page for public links
- Password reset - if you forget your password you can now use our secure reset form to recover your account!
Minor tweaks, QOL improvements. Here's what we added:
- Date picker on Analytics home page to see more/less data than just the lat 30 days.
- Per link analytics - see analytics for each link.
- Improved speed of home page loading.
This was a pretty major overhaul. We had a little over an hour of downtime. Here's what we added:
- Analytics home page, with clicks per day graph and a whole load more info.
- General linking - put any full URL in the country boxes and we will serve the right link to the user for their location. Very versatile!
- Sorting link list by newest, alphabetical or by clicks.
- Amazon linking improvement - you can now paste the full Amazon URL in the box, or the ASIN on its own, and we will handle the rest.
- A whole load of minor fixes, validation changes and more.
Gen 1. Core functionality only, just Amazon linking.
- Amazon localised links
- Saved affiliate tags
- Searchable link list
- Password reset functionality
- Improved backend to reduce likelyhood of errors & bugs.
- Basic linking - a single URL redirect, with the usual tracking data.
- Rewrite link builder site for more reliability & continuity.
Mid to Long Term Goals
- Smart redirecting - if a visitor is from Belgium, they should be taken to Amazon.de, not your fallback country, for example.- Amazon stock checking - check the health and stock levels of the items you link to from our dashboard.
- Smart link creation - paste one link and we will search Amazon to find the rest.
- Store/list pages - got a list of products you want to link to with a single link? This will help.